Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Sound's Person Journal (Ruheet Hasnath)

Throughout this project I have been researching and looking for sounds that I thought would be suitable for our movie and throughout my research I have found some good and some bad sounds but I had to be accurate and precise with the sounds I used in the final movie.

The reason why I had to be 100% sure in which sound i use is because the sound is a very big thing in the movie because without the right sound the film will be out of place and will not make sense. I used a programme called Soundtrack pro to find my sounds and I think that this software was good software in terms of finding sounds because it had several different sounds and most of them fit our movie so it was hard to choose from but me and my group took this into consideration and chose the sounds together. 

Overall I think that finding sounds was a long term process because there are thousands of sounds out and we had to make sure we chose the right ones but in the future if I do edit and need to pick sounds I will make sure I find sound from before which is suitable and this will enable me to save a lot of time however it was a good experience and I would like to do this again and it has also made me gain some experience in sounds and I would not mind being the sound person in another project because I think that it is a good role to take on.  

0 comments: